A Night at the Opera – HGO’s 2020 Concert
A NIGHT AT THE OPERA WITH HGO
Our annual concert once again features HGO stars in a wonderful programme of opera favourites, from Mozart to Bernstein by way of Rossini, Puccini, and Bizet, amongst others, and ending with Verdi’s exhilarating ‘Brindisi’ from ‘La traviata’.
At the Steinway, our concert director Juliane Gallant
St Michael’s Church, South Grove, Highgate, N6 6BJ
Saturday 24 October 2020
6.00 – 8.00 pm
Tickets: £25 (nave/front gallery), £15 (side aisles/rear gallery)
Please note that only tickets purchased online will be valid: there will be no sales of tickets at the event and no one without prepaid ticket will be allowed entry.
The concert will be carried out in accordance with COVID regulations and advice. Please be sure to read our guidelines for audiences below: they can also be downloaded here.
Concise Guidance for ticket purchasers
Please ensure, if ordering more than one ticket, that if you wish to sit together with people from your ‘bubble’, you book all tickets in a single booking; conversely if you are not all permitted to sit together, please ensure that you book separately for each ‘bubble’.
- If you have any COVID symptoms and/or a high temperature, please do not attend.
- There is a maximum of six tickets per purchaser (equivalent to family group/bubble).
- It is acknowledged that, owing to virus spikes and changes in law or regulations, the concert may have to be cancelled. In such a case, full ticket purchase money will be refunded to the card making the purchase.
- Ticket prices are: nave or front gallery, £25; side aisles or rear gallery £15.
- Seats are unnumbered. Within a price block, preference in seating will be given to those arriving earliest – first access from 5.30 pm. All seats sold will have uninterrupted vision to the performance area.
- Because of the need to seat ticket holders to conform with spacing rules, you must, please, accept the guidance of our stewards as to which will be your seats.
- Similarly, at the end of the concert, we must avoid congestion at the exit door. Please remain in your seat until a steward guides you to leave.
- Audience members must wear face coverings from arrival in the forecourt until leaving the building after the performance.
- No drinks will be dispensed at the venue. You may bring your own drink if you wish .
A more detailed summary of arrangements may be downloaded here.